Service Delivery-Wagga (SD-Wagga) is the provider of a wide range of internal and contracted support services to the ADF throughout RAAF Base Wagga, Kapooka Military Area and Remote Sites.
SD-Wagga coordinates corporate enabling services that support a capable, agile and potent Australian Defence Force that can respond wherever Australia’s interests are engaged.
The lead Service Delivery appointment is the Base Manager (BM), who works in partnership with the Senior ADF Officer (SADFO) to ensure effective base support to the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Training Schools and Support Units at RAAF Base Wagga.
SD – Wagga’s Mission is to enable Defence capability through service excellence and best practice partnerships.
SD – Wagga’s Vision is to be a vital, integrated and trusted service
SD-WAGGA BASE MANAGEMENT TEAM’S MAIN ROLE IS TO:
• Provide a genuine customer-centric approach.
• Be innovative, integrated and streamlined service delivery.
• Be engaged and capable people.
• Provide robust governance.
SD-WAGGA UNIT COMPRISES OF:
E&IG INTEGRATED SERVICES:
• Base Management
• Estate Management and Planning
• Customer Service Centre (includes Registry, Mail Services,
Technical Publication Support and Reprographics)
• Library Services
CORPORATE ENABLING SERVICES:
• Chief Information Officer Group
• Defence Security and Vetting
BASE SERVICES CONTRACT:
• Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) – Spotless
• EMOS Management Integration and Coordination
• Base Service Support Centre
• Estate Upkeep
• Housekeeping and Accommodation Management
• Land Management
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning
• Pest and Vermin
• Sport and Recreation
MISCELLANEOUS SERVICE PACKAGES:
• Access Control – Wilson Security sub-contracted to CONSEC
• Retail Stores – Broadspectrum
• Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting – Broadspectrum
• Waste – Veolia
• Hospitality and Catering – Compass Group/ESS
NATIONAL SERVICE PACKAGES:
• National Program Services – Cushman and Wakefield
• Product Delivery Services – Augility and Aurecon